These 25 things about myself, I copy-paste from my Facebook, where I've been tagged by my naughty-but-lovely friend. Just to make sure I put everything in place. Easy-retrieval, at the same time, reminding myself that what I wrote down here would remain the same me forever. :o)
1) I love cooking! Yeah.. (hubby sure senyum kambing punya reading this..) Hmm.. to be precise, i love collecting recipe. And just that! Hahaha..
2) I am a sensitive person by nature. I am easily amused and bruised all at the same time. In order to be me, being hurt to some extend is the risk I would take.
3) I am a full-of-love kinda person – or the best way to describe it, is : Jiwang. Hehehe.. I am. Ask my friends how ‘penyayang’ I can be. Hahaha.. I am so passionate about anything and everything I do. I keep on reinventing myself, always try to keep love fresh and interesting. Tapi tu lah, when people don’t do or don’t even have the thought the way I do, I can be so merajuk-mengada kinda attitude. So bad. Sooo bad. I’ll feel like isolated, not loved, not appreciated dan yang sewaktu dengannya, wanna leave everyone, go to a beautiful pulau.. alone! (ceh, alasan nak gi pulau.. hehehe)
4) I talk. Much. Very much. Never want to stop. But when I stop all of a sudden – silent.. be alert. Try to remember what went wrong or perhaps someone (could be you) has said something not right in between. Smell the ‘danger’. Get ready to lift your bum unnoticed. And leave as quick as I kelip my teary eyes. So soft and tender the jiwa.. @ cengeng.. hahaha
5) If I got mad, don’t ever get near. Better run away, bring the permanent home-residents @ cockroach and all the lizards too. They could be dead with the only 5 minute-monster-stare of mine. Better be scared. Don’t play-play.
6) I have always thought the actions of one is the best interpreters of their thoughts. For me, talk is cheap. Only positive action or dramatic gestures will get me back to my good graces. But I might succumb to a gentle persuasion. Nothing heals like comforting words… and ….goodies! :o)
7) I notice myself so investigative. So leceh to have this kind of ‘intelligence’. I have got to stop scrutinizing, analyzing and asking all the whys. (I shall be in the CSI team. But, why CSI? No investigation on alien please. Only human. Man particularly. I am so good in suspecting man. And prove them guilt.) Hahaha
8) There are some people I can never learn to forgive. Tak baik kan? OK, I will. Time helps.
9) I shall look into opportunity (now) to learn and sharpen my knowledge in something for my very-own business.. so that, (berangan dulu) at the age of 40, I am a busy-woman surrounded with handphone, laptop, blackberry, blueberry, strawberry (celup coklat), mobile-fax, tv, antena and everything yg canggih2 la.. (another 5 years, things gonna be more hi-tech kan? Mesti punya..) masa tu, hopefully I already got fixed saving, and have some more properties (of my own) like aeroplane or at least a heli (hello boleh la..). You should see my face in the newspapers, biz mags, and iklan - billboard youu.. (till you feel unexcited anymore to read my exciting success stories).. fuhhh! What an angan-angan! So the-very-the-high! Hehehe..
Aiyoo.. 16 more to go eh? Why so many?
10) I want to be a lovable person. I am a loving person, with hope that people would love me too. Pray that I’ll always become the pleasant me so that all the kindness flow to others, let it benefits the surroundings in its own Allah permits’ way. Amin.
11) I can send message just by gazing through my not-so-brown eyes. :o) Really, my eyes can communicate well without saying.
12) I cant leave home without the eyeliner!! And mascara. Those are my life-saver! And not forgetting the curler. Can be so gelabah without ‘em! (This made the Item No 11 works very well.. till my daughter’s friend said, takut tengok ibu awak, dia cam garang jek.. hahaha)
13) I never won a lucky-draw. Unless the prize they put in order are for all a.k.a everyone must get. Then I get. And the (my) prize would be the first 5 to be called. Normally a key-chain. Or the best I ever got; the wall drill tool set. That if ~ all get. If not, I stand no chance to win air ticket to Paris (amboii..) or at least Langkawi. Or at least 3D/2N at Karambunai.
14) I get super-nervous with cash notes. Yeah, duit. Cant even count ‘em right. Especially when someone is waiting and looking at the way I kira. Sweat all over. Don’t ever try to give me a task to change duit raya at the bank with all the breakdowns; e.g. RM10 = 15, RM5 = 25, RM2 = 30 or whatever itemization lah. It will drive me nuts. What we call that eh? Cash-money-phobic? My hubby said, am one of a kind.. Kelabu mata bila tengok duit. Hehehe.. True. I can pengsan, you know.
15) I hate body odour. Really makes me feel irritated and annoyed if I ever sniffed it, even thru the pass-by smell that brought by the sepoi-sepoi bahasa wind… Aiyoo.. spoilt my day!
16) I don’t like furry animals, though they are cute and lovable. No way. Don’t bring that real bear please. I’ve already got one. Smell nice and not so furry, live and kickin’. :o) (~love that bear to bits!)
17) I like black. And white. And light pink. Brown also. Eh, grey also lah. Why so many I like? But.. those are dull and pale colours. Like no life ("Cam tak idup..") – my Mak said. Pucat la maknanya tu.. Hehehe… yeah, I just love pale colours. Don’t give me striking colours – made me look like a walking/moving/mobile kindergarten! - - with kid in it. Hehehe
18) Those days – when I was small, (now still consider myself ‘small’, ok? Hehehe), I helped Mak sell nasi lemak and kuih-muih at school and when I become anak dara (sweet 17), I was the sales person… at the stall in front of my house, only after Mak found that one-of-a-kind character of mine dealing with cash, plus the way I (always) do some charity works by giving-away kuih and more sambal to those pity-face children and young & handsome chaps, I’ve been transferred to the back of the kitchen, only to prepare, send and drop all the kuih-muih for Mak to sell herself! Hehehe… I was no more the front-liner ever since. (It was a demotion, tell ya..) hehehe.. but, that made me anak dara Johor sejati, who knows how to make traditional kuih-muih, who still wear kain ikat tali perut.. (ehem… don’t think you ever heard of this, but arwah Murni and I were the only anak dara who still ikat their kain baju kurung this way those days…)
19) I love motorbike. I cant hear the vrooom that really can rock my soul. It's like stopping my heartbeats to hear those vrrroooooom…. Pengsan.
20) Do you guys aware that I have two names? And the difference is only the R & Z? N** H****R* is my first name. Separated by an @, my second name is N** H****Z*. I don’t like to fill form which requires me to put real name as per IC. Leceh tau. Normally, not enough box to fit in all. That’s my problem. For me, it’s a thought-provoking why need to register both? Why only the alphabet; R and Z? Mak wanted Z. Arwah Abah wanted R. Couldn’t they just decide one? But, Allah the Almighty knows everything beyond. Subhanallah. One day, something popped into my poor mind out-of-the-blue. Know what? My name tells a story of my life. My ex-hubby’s name started with an ‘R’. And the second marriage, I married to Mr Z. Allah SWT is indeed the Almighty Powerful and we are all such weak, vulnerable human beings.
21) I am conservative, but extremely tolerant and out there! Just don’t judge a book by its cover.
22) Our family – both sides, are jam-packed with twins. Mak got her twin brother. (Psst… pair lah, she’s the girl..), my brother is twin boys. My cousins – many-many twins. You get confused each time. Which is which, whose who. Pair, boys, girls.. but just double. Never triplet, quadruplet, or octuplet as yet. :o)
23) Don’t ask me to go for a reflexology. Someone probably ‘ll be dead just by the kick. Not my fault. It’s an auto response; subconsciously. Don’t go near my foot. Don’t be so kind and gentle. It’ll end up with not-so-kind misfortune. Again, it’s an auto response; unintentionally.
24) I am a simple and a fair individual. Unattractive yet cheery. Unappealing yet pleasing. Friendly yet dangerous. Harmless yet destructive (self laaa..) Hehehe.. No la, in one word I describe myself : Moderate.
25) Eh, dah 25? OK.. last one, I was a breech-ed (songsang) born baby. And till now, I read newspapers and mags from the last page. And I cut everything from the wrong side of ‘em. And I always do things from bottom to top. Agama jangan songsang, sudah. Allah, guide and give me hidayah please. Amin.
Hey, finally I managed to list out 25 things about me.. only 25? Write more, can or not? :o) Cukup la tu.. ye dak? Too many things to disclose (the weirdo me) hehehe
Friends, I love all of you who reads this. Thanks for the being such supportive and loving friends. Thanks a lot. May Allah bless all of you and keep you safe. Amin.
Again, that's the copy-paste version, those who read this, I still extend you my thanks.
Salam the ceria me to all. May peace be upon you.