Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Monday, December 28, 2009
Kek Pisang Luar Biasa @ Rentung Sebelah
Nasi lemak untuk sarapan suatu pagi ituew..
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Gambo sebelum oven cik Pizza AFTER dinner malam tadi
(camane la nak kurussss? tolonn'...)
Donut salut gula kisar
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
I sign out dulu till I got the idea what to write ekk.. bowingnyer... mana gi idea ntah..
Thursday, November 19, 2009
B's breakfast pagi tadi
Kalau berminat dengan resepi, here it is :
FISH n CHIPS
2/3 cawan tepung gandum
1/3 cawan tepung jagung
1/3 cawan fresh milk
1 biji telur
sedikit serbuk kunyit
Sedikit bawang besar
Lady's Choice Coleslaw Mayonnaise
FRIES & LEMON
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
I just dont understand. Whatever that is, let them be, I shall just ignore and as usual, if I have to sweep 'em clean, I will ~ spotlessly (ada ke perkataan ni ek? hehehe).
Seems now that I have to give 'em my cold shoulder. Yeah, that's the best I'd do to this peculiar spesies. Suka hati u lah makcik.
Monday, November 16, 2009
3 purposes of going, the Big Bros to the book shop, B to find car perfume, and the three of us to the jewelry's shop to find something for Mak’s birthday on Sunday, 15 Nov.
We chose and we made our mind up to buy for Mak and B bought for me the lovely bangle plus few others, cost few hundreds. Then we precede to buy present for B’s staff for their housewarming, I suggested flower decoration. We went up to the 5th Floor. Selected the two most beautiful (to our eyes) after almost half an hour to to-ing and fro-ing the kedai north-south-east-west, we finally agreed on the same two beautiful arranged flowers, and get ‘em paid. Since I was carrying the most big and heavy posy, worrying the 2-paper-bags of jewels to fall down during my sibuk-sibuk carrying down the bunga yg besar gedabak itu, I asked Mai (daughter) to hand over ‘em to B which was just few metres away. (He was carrying few bag plastik yg ringan. If you pelik why wife carries heavier, the reason being : The slipdisc.) *grin*
We went makan-makan after that out of Angsana, at BBU. Happy, happy eating, by the time the cashier was pening-pening calculating what we took into each and individual’s stomach, suddenly I remembered to ask B, where were the bags he put at? He said, I didn’t came across any paper bag, only plastic bags. Gosh, depan2 cashier tu, I readily to-eat-monster-stare to Mai, she pointed to Ins, and they kept on pointing each other, no end. I was mad like the hungry lion! Memang nak kena.. B tried (tried ok..? hehehe) to calm me down, the more I thought about the cost, and the shiny sparking bangles, I felt infuriated boleh terangkat macam dalam Matrix tu.. really, I tell ya..
Nak sedapkan hati (I la..) B brought us back to Angsana. It was already closed! It was 10.15pm. Memang la dah tutup. Tapi, nak jugak puaskan hati (I lagii...) we went in guna pintu belakang, where all the late-shoppers find their way out, we went up to the 5th Floor, that kedai, yg daughters claimed the last spot was already closed and so gelap gelita. I was ready to chomp the girls! Memang nak kena makan budak-budak ni. Diaorang jauh dari I, pandaiii... and were securely protected by the Father @ B-ku itu. I just head my badan yg tengah marah ni turun, balik. Everyone followed. No one said anything, and I just walking my way out in silence, calming myself down, and berserah. Masih with the monster-grrrrr stance. Girls were crying, tau pun takut.
Not a single chat in the car on the journey back home. Semut berbual pun leh dengar, cam tu. Semua orang masuk tidur after that, me with the same outfit sampai pagi. Marah punya pasal. Geram.
The next day, around 10am, B ajak gi Angsana, just checking whether that things still there or memang kitorang ni takde rezeki. I brought Muhsin along. That baby soothed me down. Reached around 11am, dah 1 jam Angsana tu bukak.. Butterflies, cockroach, lizards in the stomach masa nak sampai kat kedai tu.. from a distance, I saw the ‘undisturbed’ 2-orange-paper-bags on one of the displays right in-front of the cashier. Rushed, rushed.. checked inside, semua ada.. lengkap dengan resit sekali! Felt so much relief, Alhamdulillah. Masa nak ambil balik tu, I told the cashier I took back my jewelries paper bag that left overnight kat kedai dia tu. That Chinese lady said, ‘Ooo.. saya tak tau ada barang lain di situ..’.
Alhamdulillah, no one cares to pick and run with ‘em. Allah dah menjadikan itu masih rezeki kami semua. I called home and told Mai, found ‘em. Brushed her jugak dengan bebelan I pasal rasa tanggungjawab thing, not to just buat tak tau jek.. dah 10 tahun, bukan budak tecit lagi.. ye dak? That was the 2nd time happened kat shopping complex macam tu. Peristiwa awal sebelum tu, handphone. Put right on top of the racing car kat game centre. Out and realized after 5 minutes, it was already gone! We were all out for cinema masa tu, everything turn sour lepas tu, even the movie didnt catchy anymore. Miracle happened, while waiting for 3pm's movie, in the surau after everyone's zohor, I received call, to collect the phone at the pop-corn centre. Agaknya the 'thief' kesian and tak sampai hati saw the kids cried after I scolded them macam harimau lapar masa tu.. Again, I believe Allah detikkan hati untuk rasa begitu. I thank Allah for that miracle.
And this time again, I thank Allah. Allah SWT is indeed the Almighty Powerful and we are all such weak, vulnerable human beings.
Alhamdulillah. Puji-pujian untuk Allah, Ya Rahman, Ya Rahim.
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
I shall not bump my head against the same wall again. I shall keep my distance. I keep on forgetting and I shall not forget the failings. There's nothing redeeming. Already knew it, but keep on having the good thoughts. I shouldn't. World is quite mean. Sincerity is expensive.
Monday, November 9, 2009
Why was that happening? Whose fault? What’s wrong with me? I didn’t know everything there is to know. I don’t want to be seen as a wayward irresponsible employee. Can I blame it to the reason that I was not in the loop for the notice of the meeting held today? I trust I can. I was not in the list. As always. (Is someone trying to put me through the mill?)
The Chairman is in the office very seldom. Occasionally. Infrequently, I must say. All the while, while he is away, I’m in the office, I abide by the employment rules and regulations. I can swear that in many occurrences before it were always the ‘good fortune’ that I knew Datuk was coming. The heads-up were always the buzzy colleagues, or the Corporate Comm asking what the Big Boss’ diet for meal prep for the to-be-held event, or the cleaner tidying up the room a day before. (Who told the cleaner?)
Eventually, by the time I reached the office this morning around 0930hrs, he sat in discussion with one of the Board of Directors, in his room. His room is spick and span, readily open by the cleaner earlier. (Someone notify the cleaner in the dead of last night?)
Was I being blacken-out off the circle? I think I am.
To you Ms Perfect, I know what you are trying to do. Since Day 1. Days in, days out and you managed to do it, proven. Have 'em as you wish, all the picture perfect on you. And just you alone, as if you are the only eager beaver.
I really pray, may peace be upon you. All that is good comes from Allah and all that is bad comes from mankind's shortcomings.
My doa to all of us, for all the difficult things in this life, may Allah ease our paths, take care of our hearts, bind our hearts with His love and head towards the good altogether.
p/s: A shout out to my wonderful and thoughtful friends, you know who you are too ~ Thank you! You rescued me! ~ What matters most is what kind of friends we have. I truly appreciate them to bits.
(Frames are all ready. Still nicely wrapped just like the day they were bought. That was last year.) *smile*.*and smile again*.
*I think I need a slap so that I'll be more hardworking*.
Friday, October 30, 2009
1) I love cooking! Yeah.. (hubby sure senyum kambing punya reading this..) Hmm.. to be precise, i love collecting recipe. And just that! Hahaha..
2) I am a sensitive person by nature. I am easily amused and bruised all at the same time. In order to be me, being hurt to some extend is the risk I would take.
3) I am a full-of-love kinda person – or the best way to describe it, is : Jiwang. Hehehe.. I am. Ask my friends how ‘penyayang’ I can be. Hahaha.. I am so passionate about anything and everything I do. I keep on reinventing myself, always try to keep love fresh and interesting. Tapi tu lah, when people don’t do or don’t even have the thought the way I do, I can be so merajuk-mengada kinda attitude. So bad. Sooo bad. I’ll feel like isolated, not loved, not appreciated dan yang sewaktu dengannya, wanna leave everyone, go to a beautiful pulau.. alone! (ceh, alasan nak gi pulau.. hehehe)
4) I talk. Much. Very much. Never want to stop. But when I stop all of a sudden – silent.. be alert. Try to remember what went wrong or perhaps someone (could be you) has said something not right in between. Smell the ‘danger’. Get ready to lift your bum unnoticed. And leave as quick as I kelip my teary eyes. So soft and tender the jiwa.. @ cengeng.. hahaha
5) If I got mad, don’t ever get near. Better run away, bring the permanent home-residents @ cockroach and all the lizards too. They could be dead with the only 5 minute-monster-stare of mine. Better be scared. Don’t play-play.
6) I have always thought the actions of one is the best interpreters of their thoughts. For me, talk is cheap. Only positive action or dramatic gestures will get me back to my good graces. But I might succumb to a gentle persuasion. Nothing heals like comforting words… and ….goodies! :o)
7) I notice myself so investigative. So leceh to have this kind of ‘intelligence’. I have got to stop scrutinizing, analyzing and asking all the whys. (I shall be in the CSI team. But, why CSI? No investigation on alien please. Only human. Man particularly. I am so good in suspecting man. And prove them guilt.) Hahaha
8) There are some people I can never learn to forgive. Tak baik kan? OK, I will. Time helps.
9) I shall look into opportunity (now) to learn and sharpen my knowledge in something for my very-own business.. so that, (berangan dulu) at the age of 40, I am a busy-woman surrounded with handphone, laptop, blackberry, blueberry, strawberry (celup coklat), mobile-fax, tv, antena and everything yg canggih2 la.. (another 5 years, things gonna be more hi-tech kan? Mesti punya..) masa tu, hopefully I already got fixed saving, and have some more properties (of my own) like aeroplane or at least a heli (hello boleh la..). You should see my face in the newspapers, biz mags, and iklan - billboard youu.. (till you feel unexcited anymore to read my exciting success stories).. fuhhh! What an angan-angan! So the-very-the-high! Hehehe..
Aiyoo.. 16 more to go eh? Why so many?
10) I want to be a lovable person. I am a loving person, with hope that people would love me too. Pray that I’ll always become the pleasant me so that all the kindness flow to others, let it benefits the surroundings in its own Allah permits’ way. Amin.
11) I can send message just by gazing through my not-so-brown eyes. :o) Really, my eyes can communicate well without saying.
12) I cant leave home without the eyeliner!! And mascara. Those are my life-saver! And not forgetting the curler. Can be so gelabah without ‘em! (This made the Item No 11 works very well.. till my daughter’s friend said, takut tengok ibu awak, dia cam garang jek.. hahaha)
13) I never won a lucky-draw. Unless the prize they put in order are for all a.k.a everyone must get. Then I get. And the (my) prize would be the first 5 to be called. Normally a key-chain. Or the best I ever got; the wall drill tool set. That if ~ all get. If not, I stand no chance to win air ticket to Paris (amboii..) or at least Langkawi. Or at least 3D/2N at Karambunai.
14) I get super-nervous with cash notes. Yeah, duit. Cant even count ‘em right. Especially when someone is waiting and looking at the way I kira. Sweat all over. Don’t ever try to give me a task to change duit raya at the bank with all the breakdowns; e.g. RM10 = 15, RM5 = 25, RM2 = 30 or whatever itemization lah. It will drive me nuts. What we call that eh? Cash-money-phobic? My hubby said, am one of a kind.. Kelabu mata bila tengok duit. Hehehe.. True. I can pengsan, you know.
15) I hate body odour. Really makes me feel irritated and annoyed if I ever sniffed it, even thru the pass-by smell that brought by the sepoi-sepoi bahasa wind… Aiyoo.. spoilt my day!
16) I don’t like furry animals, though they are cute and lovable. No way. Don’t bring that real bear please. I’ve already got one. Smell nice and not so furry, live and kickin’. :o) (~love that bear to bits!)
17) I like black. And white. And light pink. Brown also. Eh, grey also lah. Why so many I like? But.. those are dull and pale colours. Like no life ("Cam tak idup..") – my Mak said. Pucat la maknanya tu.. Hehehe… yeah, I just love pale colours. Don’t give me striking colours – made me look like a walking/moving/mobile kindergarten! - - with kid in it. Hehehe
18) Those days – when I was small, (now still consider myself ‘small’, ok? Hehehe), I helped Mak sell nasi lemak and kuih-muih at school and when I become anak dara (sweet 17), I was the sales person… at the stall in front of my house, only after Mak found that one-of-a-kind character of mine dealing with cash, plus the way I (always) do some charity works by giving-away kuih and more sambal to those pity-face children and young & handsome chaps, I’ve been transferred to the back of the kitchen, only to prepare, send and drop all the kuih-muih for Mak to sell herself! Hehehe… I was no more the front-liner ever since. (It was a demotion, tell ya..) hehehe.. but, that made me anak dara Johor sejati, who knows how to make traditional kuih-muih, who still wear kain ikat tali perut.. (ehem… don’t think you ever heard of this, but arwah Murni and I were the only anak dara who still ikat their kain baju kurung this way those days…)
19) I love motorbike. I cant hear the vrooom that really can rock my soul. It's like stopping my heartbeats to hear those vrrroooooom…. Pengsan.
20) Do you guys aware that I have two names? And the difference is only the R & Z? N** H****R* is my first name. Separated by an @, my second name is N** H****Z*. I don’t like to fill form which requires me to put real name as per IC. Leceh tau. Normally, not enough box to fit in all. That’s my problem. For me, it’s a thought-provoking why need to register both? Why only the alphabet; R and Z? Mak wanted Z. Arwah Abah wanted R. Couldn’t they just decide one? But, Allah the Almighty knows everything beyond. Subhanallah. One day, something popped into my poor mind out-of-the-blue. Know what? My name tells a story of my life. My ex-hubby’s name started with an ‘R’. And the second marriage, I married to Mr Z. Allah SWT is indeed the Almighty Powerful and we are all such weak, vulnerable human beings.
21) I am conservative, but extremely tolerant and out there! Just don’t judge a book by its cover.
22) Our family – both sides, are jam-packed with twins. Mak got her twin brother. (Psst… pair lah, she’s the girl..), my brother is twin boys. My cousins – many-many twins. You get confused each time. Which is which, whose who. Pair, boys, girls.. but just double. Never triplet, quadruplet, or octuplet as yet. :o)
23) Don’t ask me to go for a reflexology. Someone probably ‘ll be dead just by the kick. Not my fault. It’s an auto response; subconsciously. Don’t go near my foot. Don’t be so kind and gentle. It’ll end up with not-so-kind misfortune. Again, it’s an auto response; unintentionally.
24) I am a simple and a fair individual. Unattractive yet cheery. Unappealing yet pleasing. Friendly yet dangerous. Harmless yet destructive (self laaa..) Hehehe.. No la, in one word I describe myself : Moderate.
25) Eh, dah 25? OK.. last one, I was a breech-ed (songsang) born baby. And till now, I read newspapers and mags from the last page. And I cut everything from the wrong side of ‘em. And I always do things from bottom to top. Agama jangan songsang, sudah. Allah, guide and give me hidayah please. Amin.
Hey, finally I managed to list out 25 things about me.. only 25? Write more, can or not? :o) Cukup la tu.. ye dak? Too many things to disclose (the weirdo me) hehehe
Friends, I love all of you who reads this. Thanks for the being such supportive and loving friends. Thanks a lot. May Allah bless all of you and keep you safe. Amin.
Again, that's the copy-paste version, those who read this, I still extend you my thanks.
Salam the ceria me to all. May peace be upon you.
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Objektif terdekat, I shall be 67 and below kg (bukan gram) on the 20th November 2009. Kalau tak, kena bayar kat Zal (mesti nak kena ada denda, kalau tak.. sesuka hati mokcik jek nak buat ke tak gitu..)
Well, there are many parts yg nak kena 'let go'.. hehehe... especially the lower ones.. Kus semangat.. berdozen-dozen semut tak sempat ngucap kalau terduduk ataih depa tau.. ahaks!
Petang ni, pukul 5 start minum Jus Mate 5 tu. (I should mention what I take, gitu.. kan?). Hope it works. Insya Allah. Harap-harap I dapat kawal makan. Nak kurus, nak kurus.. (mesti selalu ingat..)
Till then, Cik Mok yg manis (hahaha) sign off with high hope to be in a slim shape with an hour-glass curve in a month' time. Aceewahhh! (Tak agak-agak..)
Yes! We go!!
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
our sun goes under a cloud
everything seems in shadow
When you aren't feeling well
we feel the lack of your glowing energy and contagious vitality
When you are sick
we feel incomplete,
like a jigsaw puzzle with a missing piece;
Please rest and take good care of yourself..
...and feel better.
We miss you and want you back.
Get well soon, dearest HuBby..
Thursday, October 1, 2009
What to write? Ramadhan has passed, sad but I feel it passed swiftly. The best thing about Ramadhan will always the time we jemaah for Solat Terawih at home. Anak-anak kept on asking, ‘Berapa lagi Bu?’.. and slothfully will finish all 8 + 3 rakaats.. hehehe.. how sweet. They will miss the moment one day, for sure.
This Ramadhan, Muhsin was just about 1 month ++, and his buai we put next to Imam @ Mr B. All minds alert to his baby whine sound, gerak sikit je, everyone (especially the 4 sisters) couldn’t wait to finish the last salam.. hehehe.. cute.
And the most special part for this particular Ramadhan was – it was a stay-at-home month, with salary and bonus, I must say. Wasn’t it a good treat, y’all? :o) Alhamdulillah. I needn’t to rush back home (office normally release at 5.00pm), and I had ample time to prepare for desserts for berbuka puasa. Dapat juga bersedekah to the nearest 4 neighbours. Alhamdulillah.
Timing was just nice that my pantang habis 1 week before raya that I managed to do the preparation, busying here and there, cleaning up and down, vacuuming to and fro, feather-dustering left and right.. bz being an absolute housewife! Stock for home-made cookies were all ready. Only time I wish to catch up with. Cita-cita memang tinggi.. hehehe.. Ada hati nak buat pineapple tart, cornflakes cookies and Mazola nut cookies.. (at least) but, till now (this moment I write on 1 Oct 09 – the 12th day after raya!), the pastry-cookies stock still there, maintain the way they were being put; nice and tidy ~ since the last time I bought ‘em. Selamat Hari Raya, my friends, my family. I promise to make at least one type of cookies before end of Hari Raya ye anak-anak? I promise. :o) But, proudly tell ya, at least I did bake moist chocolate cake with simple decoration for Marieah’s birthday last 27 Sept.. ok? I’ll post the photo very soon. The evidence. Hehehe..
Salam Hari Raya y’all. Still more to visit and ask for forgiveness, yeah?
Saturday, August 22, 2009
I love Ramadhan. The ambience is different. I could smell the virtous atmosphere. Kinder words are exchanged, mosques are packed with visitors; the Qurans are practised; the loud and ear-splitting music ~ replaced with the Quranic sounds.Normally, we would wake up so early to do Tahajud, do lots of Solat Sunat.. everyone feelings modest and humble, being the servant to Allah the Almighty.
I started with can or cannot I puasa. I do really wish if I could commemorate this Ramadhan. First time with Muhsin. I missed the 1st terawih. Hope I could get chances to do it daily. I do really wish this Ramadhan will be the more meaningful and blessed one. May this Ramadhan brings us more rahmat from Allah and may us all be blessed, Amin Ya Rabb.
Marhaban Ya Ramadhan.