Monday, November 16, 2009

Miracle Does Happen

Last Saturday, 14 November 2009 ~ we went to Angsana. 6 of us. The 2 big brothers, Mai and Ins, plus us the parents.

3 purposes of going, the Big Bros to the book shop, B to find car perfume, and the three of us to the jewelry's shop to find something for Mak’s birthday on Sunday, 15 Nov.

We chose and we made our mind up to buy for Mak and B bought for me the lovely bangle plus few others, cost few hundreds. Then we precede to buy present for B’s staff for their housewarming, I suggested flower decoration. We went up to the 5th Floor. Selected the two most beautiful (to our eyes) after almost half an hour to to-ing and fro-ing the kedai north-south-east-west, we finally agreed on the same two beautiful arranged flowers, and get ‘em paid. Since I was carrying the most big and heavy posy, worrying the 2-paper-bags of jewels to fall down during my sibuk-sibuk carrying down the bunga yg besar gedabak itu, I asked Mai (daughter) to hand over ‘em to B which was just few metres away. (He was carrying few bag plastik yg ringan. If you pelik why wife carries heavier, the reason being : The slipdisc.) *grin*

We went makan-makan after that out of Angsana, at BBU. Happy, happy eating, by the time the cashier was pening-pening calculating what we took into each and individual’s stomach, suddenly I remembered to ask B, where were the bags he put at? He said, I didn’t came across any paper bag, only plastic bags. Gosh, depan2 cashier tu, I readily to-eat-monster-stare to Mai, she pointed to Ins, and they kept on pointing each other, no end. I was mad like the hungry lion! Memang nak kena.. B tried (tried ok..? hehehe) to calm me down, the more I thought about the cost, and the shiny sparking bangles, I felt infuriated boleh terangkat macam dalam Matrix tu.. really, I tell ya..

Nak sedapkan hati (I la..) B brought us back to Angsana. It was already closed! It was 10.15pm. Memang la dah tutup. Tapi, nak jugak puaskan hati (I lagii...) we went in guna pintu belakang, where all the late-shoppers find their way out, we went up to the 5th Floor, that kedai, yg daughters claimed the last spot was already closed and so gelap gelita. I was ready to chomp the girls! Memang nak kena makan budak-budak ni. Diaorang jauh dari I, pandaiii... and were securely protected by the Father @ B-ku itu. I just head my badan yg tengah marah ni turun, balik. Everyone followed. No one said anything, and I just walking my way out in silence, calming myself down, and berserah. Masih with the monster-grrrrr stance. Girls were crying, tau pun takut.

Not a single chat in the car on the journey back home. Semut berbual pun leh dengar, cam tu. Semua orang masuk tidur after that, me with the same outfit sampai pagi. Marah punya pasal. Geram.

The next day, around 10am, B ajak gi Angsana, just checking whether that things still there or memang kitorang ni takde rezeki. I brought Muhsin along. That baby soothed me down. Reached around 11am, dah 1 jam Angsana tu bukak.. Butterflies, cockroach, lizards in the stomach masa nak sampai kat kedai tu.. from a distance, I saw the ‘undisturbed’ 2-orange-paper-bags on one of the displays right in-front of the cashier. Rushed, rushed.. checked inside, semua ada.. lengkap dengan resit sekali! Felt so much relief, Alhamdulillah. Masa nak ambil balik tu, I told the cashier I took back my jewelries paper bag that left overnight kat kedai dia tu. That Chinese lady said, ‘Ooo.. saya tak tau ada barang lain di situ..’.

Alhamdulillah, no one cares to pick and run with ‘em. Allah dah menjadikan itu masih rezeki kami semua. I called home and told Mai, found ‘em. Brushed her jugak dengan bebelan I pasal rasa tanggungjawab thing, not to just buat tak tau jek.. dah 10 tahun, bukan budak tecit lagi.. ye dak? That was the 2nd time happened kat shopping complex macam tu. Peristiwa awal sebelum tu, handphone. Put right on top of the racing car kat game centre. Out and realized after 5 minutes, it was already gone! We were all out for cinema masa tu, everything turn sour lepas tu, even the movie didnt catchy anymore. Miracle happened, while waiting for 3pm's movie, in the surau after everyone's zohor, I received call, to collect the phone at the pop-corn centre. Agaknya the 'thief' kesian and tak sampai hati saw the kids cried after I scolded them macam harimau lapar masa tu.. Again, I believe Allah detikkan hati untuk rasa begitu. I thank Allah for that miracle.

And this time again, I thank Allah. Allah SWT is indeed the Almighty Powerful and we are all such weak, vulnerable human beings.

Alhamdulillah. Puji-pujian untuk Allah, Ya Rahman, Ya Rahim.

No comments:

Post a Comment