Friday, August 27, 2010

True Friend

Friend gives you smile
But true friend gives you happiness
Friend will lie about you
But true friend won’t tell your weakness

Friend knives your back
But true friend will slog your face

Thousands friends come when you’re happy
But only one true friend comes when you cry

Friend comes when he needs you
But true friend comes when you need him

Friend leaves when everybody does
But true friend comes when everybody leaves

Friend comes and leaves
But true friend is yours forever

****

To you

Nora Abd Rahman @ Angah
You are my true friend

Thank you Allah for giving me such a lovely and wonderful friend like you.
We are apart, but our hearts bind.
And never be apart.

(cry) -- tu yg maleh nak tulis pasal sahabat-sahabat ni..
gembeng jadinya.. ko la ni Ngah.. hehehe (sambil kesat air mata)

***

Nora is one friend whom I know since my ITM's time. Kalau campur this year.. it has been 17 years now. Banyak yg kitorang lalui, semuanya manis belaka.. (bukan takde yg pahit, tapi dah lupa..) dan saya menganggap apa yg kitorang lalui bersama tu semuanya lovely moments. Memang leh tergelak sorang-sorang. Dia punya marah-marah pun kalau saya remember leh tergelak, apa lagi dia tarik suara ala-ala Amy Search nyanyi lagu Search - Mentari di Ufuk Timur.. hahaha...
I must admit there are things that reminds me so much of her (of all the things we went together) -- perkataan kaki ulu, rambut bercabang, 'putek', fos-opis (hahaha)... There are moments I go through here that I wish her to be besides me, giggling over things that need not to be said. There are also moments when we together cry over happy things.. pelik. And that's the chemistry. I need not to explain over things kalau dengan dia. Paham-paham aje sudah. Dah boleh tergelak dan termenangis sesama. We reach to that understanding 'level' without having to say anything. Itu yg special. Especially when we just say our heart about our friendship, tears may rolling down our cheeks unnoticed.
She's a true friend, she's a loving person and she is beautiful inside out. She is Nora Abdul Rahman.
(I googled, and I found this.. sorry babe.. hehehe)


And to you Angah, I love you to bits. I swear.

(i cried again) nyampah tau...
hehehe (ketawa. nangis. ketawa)
That's the craziest things happen between us most of the time we communicate.
~~~
Salam kasih sayang buat sahabat-sahabat sejati yg lain, you know who you are and I love you very dearly too. Too many names to mention; Marsya, Achik, Arwah Murni, Gia, K Eyta, Toin, Shukor, Alin - to name a few. And my office friends, you know who you are too.
May peace be upon you always, my friends. May Allah keeps you and people you love safe. May your future be filled with greater enrichment and enlightment. May Allah bless all of you, darls. I am really hoping for these friendships last till the last breath of ours. Semoga kekal abadi hingga ke alam akhirat.
Amin Ya Rabbal Alamin.
(nangis) -- ceh.. gembeng.. tak pasal2 biji mata bengkak sebab tulis blog ni tau.. teruk! :o)

2 comments:

  1. pagi2 bukak blog ko nih... tengok ada ada special entry for me.... Belum baca lagi dah nangis... (Ko memang!!! ) Aku rindu ko sebenarnya. Banyak benda nak cerita, keep on hold n wish if we can have one whole day, sambil duduk, baring, makan, borak macam dulu2. And I treasure all the moments being together with u esp. when the moment you spent your time with me in Benut. Hahahhaahhaha... what a special day for me. Sepanjang malam anak2, adik2 and parents aku tidur, ko dan aku, boleh kejap berborak, kejap ketawa, kejap menangis together.... giler... sampai azan subuh berkumandang. Sampai Bob pun boleh join us berborak. Ya Allah... bilalah nak buat macam tuh lagi.

    Apa2 pun Long, thank you for being my true friend. Walaupun aku tau ko jauh, ko buzy dengan family n kek ngko, aku buzy dengan family n manik2 aku, tapi aku tak penah buang ko dalam hatiku.

    Aku sayang ko lah putek..... (waaaaa.... !!!!)

    ReplyDelete