Thursday, August 13, 2009

It's 19th Day!

How slow time is for me to 'run' again. It's my 19th day, but I am slowly off the practice of the traditional pantang. No more pilis (I must admit I get more rabun these days), param ~ gosh, no. But I still take the pantang food - black peppered lauk with ikan and vege, need to drink a lot of water. Skin become dry, maybe because of the jamu and ma'ajun. Cita-cita tinggi, to gain back the old weight to fit healthily into before-preggy clothes. Old weight means let loose (at least) 10kg. That's what I said, what a goal! I can. I believe I can.

Talking about my little prince, Muhsin - he wakes up every 2 hours at nite. His mom is adjusting her sleep pattern these 19 days. But I should be seen healthy, with no eye bag and panda-looking eyes. How? Dunno. Hehehe..

He is getting smarter, he reacts to our communication with him. Something not good infected to him since the last 3 days, and he is under medication, Insya Allah - it should be off by tomorrow. Get well very soon, son. I love you very much. And family ~ I love you very much too. Pray that Allah will provide us His continous bless every each day of our lives. Amin Ya Rabb.

Till I write again, salam keceriaan.

No comments:

Post a Comment