Monday, November 8, 2010

Suara Hati

There are many things happened in my life lately. Misfortune, I can say. But, of all I regard those as good fortune. The truth behind. One after another. Friend, maid, people around. Proven. Thank Allah. The prayers I always ask from Allah ~ slowly Allah makbulkan. Alhamdulillah. Allahuakbar.

Today I received a phone call from a long lost dear friend who had gone through if not similar, quite a tough time. So dearly her voice was. She is happier now, but diagnosed with cancer. Deep down, I know she is such a strong person. And, we talked and shared about life. Everything is qada' dan qadar Allah. Everything happens with reason, hikmah dan tentunya Allah yang Maha Mengetahui. Sooner or later we will understand why certain thing is fated 'that way' to us. It's never a bad thing individually. It's all suratanNya. Believe, ada hikmahNya.

To you, K Has.. be strong. I pray that good health will be at your side. Keep on praying to Allah. Dia Maha Mendengar. And, semoga kebahagiaan dunia dan akhirat menjadi milik kita semua. Just like the way we want it to be, Insya Allah. Semoga sentiasa di dalam rahmat Allah jua.

I still remember the way you smile, I still remember your happy cute face and how ceria you were the last 15 years. Lost during the period, today we 'meet' again when we are happy (again). As if there's never episode duka in our life. Listened to your voice tadi, you are one great soul. Pun begitu, let's be tawakkal with whatever in front that has been prepared by Allah in the Luh Mahfuz for us. All we want are to be returned to Him dalam kebenaran, Insya Allah.. Amin.


I love you, Sister and please take care. You have my pray with you always, Sis.

No comments:

Post a Comment